Front-end Engineer (React, Typescript)
We are looking for a great Frontend developer who is proficient with React and Typescript. Your primary focus will be on developing data intensive user interface components and ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain. You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is important.
The individual will be responsible for:
- Developing new user-facing features using React and Typescript
- Build web applications with web development best practices
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Work with back-end developers to integrate UI components with APIs and databases
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Write high-quality, scalable, and reusable code
- Thorough understanding of React and its core principles and concepts such as state, props, hooks, contexts and lifecycle methods
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, Yarn, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiarity with code versioning tools (such as Git)