Data & Research Lead
We are looking for an data enthusiast to lead our Data & Research team. You will be required to research, explore and analyze data of the capital markets and economy at length. As a lead, you will be driving a team of data analysts and ensuring dissementation of accurate and complete data on all platforms.
The individual will be responsible for:
- Lead a team of Data & Research Analysts in maintaining accuracy and completeness of data and financial models. Recruit, mentor, and develop a high performing team. Collaborate with leadership to develop strategy and roadmap for the Data Solutions product including expanding coverage of data relating to the Capital Markets Liaison with Data customers to understand their needs and resolve queries.
- Developing processes to improve efficiency of the data and research department.
- Produce data - backed analysis and reports to be distributed among clients and investors Work closely with the marketing team to provide data and insights to be used as marketing materials.
- Communicate with cross-functional team members including the Engineering team for execution of product development plan.
- An undergraduate degree in accounting, finance, commerce, business, statistics or other related fields
- Experience more than 2 years preferably in the related industry
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment and can get a lot done with minimal direction
- Your curiosity is boundless and you’re always looking for opportunities to dig into a diverse range of datasets
- Strong written communication skills